Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

LilaTwo 129

This great southern comfort food has been a favorite of mine since childhood! (and that's a long time)

10 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Okay....now...fried okra???? At first I thought fried green tomatoes...YUM! To both!

Gypsy Heart said...

Oh my, can I please have some!! Looks divine. My favorite aunt made the most incredible fried okra ever and I think this is in direct comparison to hers. :-)

xo
Pat

KBeau said...

Fried okra. Yummmmm!!

So glad to hear that your daughter and family are moving closer. I can't wait for football to start. Go Hogs!!

Solar Powered said...

mmmmm, i would love to have that right now!

Tanna said...

No words necessary!! Just a fork (or I could use my hands!!). LOL!

Oh, Nanny. Italy was just beautiful and the flight wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined it might be. I am so glad we went.

Hope you have a wonderful week! blessings ~ tanna

Michelle said...

Looks good!

Anonymous said...

♥
Hi there.)

Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))

I need your help (maybe again) ...
I spend new survey ..
Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?
♥

grammy said...

is that okra?
I always use to get it at Furrs cafeteria .... but they are long gone. Looks good.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh My Heart... I love fried okra.... YUM....
Hugs,
Betsy

Deb said...

oh boy...fried okra...