Friday, April 3, 2009

Yum, Yum


I was looking through my many recipes this week and ran across one of my favorites that I haven't made in a long time, Salmon Croquettes Supreme. I got this from Southern Living years ago.

1 - 15 1/2 oz can salmon
2 eggs beaten
1 cup toasted breadcrumbs
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
salt & pepper
Onion salt
Flour
Oil
Drain salmon, remove skin and bones. Flake salmon, add next 5 ingredients, blend well. Shape, coat with flour, pan fry, turn once.


Fast, easy and very good. Plus today I have one on a bun with tartar sauce, lettuce and tomato, good sandwich!!!

Have a wonderful Friday all!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh, yum! I love salmon! These look great..and I love the sandwich idea!

Jill said...

My mom used to make something like this...they look so beautifully golden brown! Tasty!

marty39 said...

This is one of my favorite meals. Love them. I havn't put the cheese in before, so I will give it a try. Thanks for the recipe. Hugs, Marty

Leslie said...

I used to make those and I loved them. I am going to try your recipe. it looks better than mine. They do look yummy. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs~~~~Leslie