Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Weekend

What a great weekend we had. Lots of good food, fun and relaxtion. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and all of our travelers have safe trips home. Birdie made the trip from Dallas to play with Trixie, and did they ever play,,,all toys are destroyed and dogs are ready for a long nap.
Gosh this composing a post is difficult. Dragging these pictures is not easy!! I've had to call Solar twice for this task. Please tell me it gets easier or Nanny might have to continue The Good Life as a reader of blogs and not a poster/ha
I had much more to say and more pictures but maybe I'll just call it a day and try again tomorrow, cause I am a morning person and it is 2:25 pm,, concentration time over.

4 comments:

Solar Powered said...

good job nanny. i'm so proud of you for blogging. thanks for a great weekend! Wow, you lose concentration power really early!

nanny said...

Solar ~ Had to delete post twice and start over, maybe tomorrow it will be easier. Glad you made it home safely.

Alison said...

LOL!

Country Girl said...

Trixie is a cutie. Blogger is the devil. I had so much trouble with it when I first started out, especially with the pictures and then the type around the pictures.
I just started using Windows Live Writer, however and already am loving the simplicity of it. Sometimes I still don't even know what I'm doing.
Your blog looks great!