Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Flowers


Cooler temperatures and rain have brought everything back to life.  I thought I had lost all of my flowers and there was no doubt about my little garden.  Was I ever wrong.  The roses and lantanas have never been prettier.  The pepper plants in the garden turned green, started blooming and soon (if it doesn't freeze) I will have fresh peppers. 

It is such a blessing to have the drought of 2012 behind us! Whew, it was brutal.

Have a wonderful Sunday, all.


10 comments:

Kay said...

Wow! That looks so beautiful! My daughter and her family are really enjoying the fall weather right now.

Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Pretty butterfly! I am glad your plants are springing back to life again. A long drought is no fun.

It's Just Dottie said...

Your flowers really are happy because looking at them made me happy!!!
Smiles, Dottie

Michelle said...

Your flowers are beautiful!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I'm glad your drought is over! This was a hard summer with so many fires out west and high heat and humidity her ein the east, plus drought in so many places. I love autumn!

EG CameraGirl said...

Very pretty mosaic! Glad your blossoms are this happy. ;))

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Pretty flowers and butterfly! This was a brutal summer and we still could use some more rain here. The cooler temps are nice!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

AGREED! Oh my what a DRY summer! Your plants look happy now!!!

Vicki Boster said...

Your plants look lovely and lush-- it's either been monsoon rains or extreme heat for us all summer-- but here we go on a downhill slide into fall!

Vicki