Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blogger.......what's the problem?

Does anyone know what the heck is going on with blogger?  I haven't been able to sign in for over a week.  I couldn't comment or create a new post!!!  And then just now out of the blue, I get the comment that I must sign in.....DUH.....

I've been here....I've been trying to read your blogs....I've been trying to comment.....I've been pulling my hair out!  

Maybe....just maybe, whatever the problem was has been repaired. 

Ok, I'm off to catch up with you all!

Nanny

p.s. I'm in the HOT state of Texas trying to stay cool.  
Posts to follow soon!

1 comment:

Marguerite said...

Wow, what a drag! Last week, quite a few people were experiencing this, but I thought that it was all over with. Welcome back, I was about to send out a search party for you! lol