Monday, October 24, 2011

Fog

LilaOctober 127


The early morning fog was so pretty! The silence called me outdoors to snap a few shots. It hung around until mid morning and then the sun broke through. Another 70 degree day and tomorrow 80!

Those of you that know me well will not be surprised to hear what I have on the agenda for the 80 degree day.... I think I'll mow. Just one more time.  A day outdoors cures what ails you!!

Maybe it will take my mind off my sick computer! I am still taking it to Staples every other day for one problem or another!! Today they installed a new version of IE and it has fixed the current problem.  I have decided if I get infected again the easiest route might be a new system......(not necessarily the cheapest route though)    The tech and I had an interesting conversation today while waiting on the update to install.  He told me HP is now the best system to have, beating Dell by a long shot.  Dell has outsourced to other countries and lowered their quality and HP just the reverse...... food for thought, folks.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

It has been a long time since I visited you. The pictures you have of your grandkids are great. And of course we can’t forget Trixie!

cindy

Michelle said...

Wow! A gorgeous photo. I had computer troubles this summer. No fun at all.

Lisa said...

Your foggy morning is magical, almost mystical.

Happy mowing Granny, and wow that is one awesome Granny. As for computers, if you have problems with infections, Mac is one way to go.

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love that picture, Nanny. You asked about reducing the cider. It is done to intensify the flavor. As water evaporates more of the apple flavor is evident.I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Deb said...

nice shot...we had fog this morning also...it lasted till mid morning...

StitchinByTheLake said...

Beautiful picture! blessings, marlene

Betsy Brock said...

I switched from Dell to an HP last year and I love it.

The fog photo is gorgeous!

grammy said...

Great fog picture...
we don't have fog here very often!!! Hardly ever (o:
Loved the Fair pictures from Dallas. How great is that> New baby....now that is more than great (o:

Marguerite said...

Beautiful shot! Enjoy the warm day!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Love the pic ... fog, water, and dirt shots are my favorite. Sorry about the computer, through. Hope things get better.

sunny said...

Hi Nnny,its beauuuuuuutiful,

Anonymous said...

Love your photo! Did not know that HP is better than Dell. We have always bought Dell computers. I'll inform hubby about what you said.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Such a FANTASTIC photo!

Tanna said...

nanny, just catching up on my blog reading. I'll be interested to hear what you think about HP if you decide to go that route. You know amanda pushes Mac. LOL! I'm really starting to need a new desktop for my business... just don't want to spend that money! LOL!

No, I can't even THINK about trying to learn to tweet or twitter or whatever! LOL! You go girl. I'm impressed.

YES, a day outside does cure what ails a person. Hope you enjoyed you day outside. I LOVE the fog... and the warm weather. ;) blessings ~ tanna