Friday, January 11, 2013

Random

No real theme here, just a few random thoughts. ha

Time for a new header.  It just doesn't go with the new year.  Oh me what to use?

Could it be that two weeks ago (my last post) we had snow and freezing rain.  I have always heard if you don't like the weather in Arkansas just wait a minute!  How true that is.  High of 66 today....turn me loose!  I've got to get outdoors.

1099's and gathering of data calls me.  This is the season at the bottom of the totem pole of my likes.  One thing is certain, it's not going away. I may as well jump in and try to complete it.

Our closet project is completed.  I had to empty them all to have shelves built and that was a messy site to see.  I decided to dispose of much unneeded stuff......  and now I have an organized closet. Oh it feels so good.  Now I have to keep it this way!  Do you hear me Nanny......Keep it this way!  I love donating to a local church thrift store.  The ladies work so hard to display all of the items, promptly after receiving them. 

I hope you all are having a nice start to the new year.  I'd better get up and get busy.....have a good day! TGIF!!

9 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, We are headed to Arkansas (Mt. Nebo) in Feb. (2nd week) ---so we're hoping for some WINTER weather there... It's about 60 degrees here today and raining. Yuk!

Bet your closet looks terrific. It's always fun when you complete a project like that, Isn't it?

Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

High 64 here, today, & I'm lovin it! The skies are blue w/ big white puffy clouds & it's sunny & beautiful! But, the forecast is showing that white stuff is coming back Sat night- at least Tues... bummer, but maybe I can get some pretty snow pics =)

Betsy Brock said...

I cleaned out my closet on new years day...and the the mister caught the bug and did his half! We took 5 huge bags of stuff to the thrift store. wow...so clean and wonderful. I'm like you...hoping we can keep it that way!

hidden art of homemaking said...

this weather has me wanting to plant something! LOL but I know I better wait a little longer..70 in GA today and even warmer for the weekend..oh my...by the way, I love random posts especially since that is the way most of us live each day..with lots of different things going on at once...hope you have a good weekend.
Mona

Michelle said...

Having an organized closet sounds like heaven to me.

Velva said...

It is a great feeling when you can reduce the clutter and re-organize. Awesome.

Happy New Year.

Velva

Tanna said...

LOL! We toil together on the 1099 labor! ;) I cleaned out closets in the fall... you couldn't really tell it today. Bummer. I wish you better luck in keeping them that way. LOL! xoxo ~ t.

Carol............. said...

It's been very cold here in the Pacific NW....much colder than the norm.

Have fun with a new header!

Solar Powered said...

1099 is not my language. Clean closets are a dream of mine...some day.