Monday, June 1, 2009
What a sweet and kind award to receive. Thank you Solar Powered As part of receiving this award I am to post 7 awesome things about myself!?! I have never given a thought to being awesome, so I have had to think about this for a few days. This is what I discovered:
1. I feel awesome to have as much energy as I do.
2. I love to have a positive attitude and encourage people.
3. I think it is awesome that I inherited "some" of my mom's cooking skills.
4. I like to listen to people. Everyone likes to be heard.
5. I can bait my hook, catch fish, clean them (I let my husband do it though,ha)
then cook them.
6. I like to keep my house clean, yard mowed, cars washed and meals prepared, (I guess this goes with #1).
7. The most awesome thing about me and this is not #7 by any means, is my family. I have been blessed with two wonderful daughters, a granddaughter that is 13 years old, a grandson that is 10 years old and in September, I will have another granddaughter....can't wait. I have the best big brother a girl could ask for and a husband who would do anything for me....I have two very special sons in law, and a great sister in law.
What made me think there was nothing awesome about me?????
I am now going to pass this along to 7 awesome bloggers. I have made some new blogger friends recently and would like to give this award to you:
A Stroll Through Life This lady finds more bargains than you can shake a stick at.
Flour Power Great recipes, my kind of cooking
Granny Mountain another Arkansan, always interesting and amusing
Life in the Slow Lane Arkansan, transported to Alabama/ha Scroll down and look at her remodels, beautiful work.
Lindanjake Very talented and always interesting.
Small Home in the Country Another thrifty shopper that I hope to learn from
Bluff Area Daily This lady make the prettiest pictures, and I never know what color her background is going to be! Always beautiful!
I hope you visit all of these ladies blogs soon and tell em Nanny sent you.