Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's Magic!!




The name is so correct! Have you seen these? I overheard ladies as I got a haircut last week talking about how great these mitts were and you know me......curiosity got the better of me and I bought one as I paid for my haircut.....I can't explain it but It Works! No cleanser, no soap, just wet it and wash face as you normally would. It leaves my skin feeling, well normal, I guess. Not dry from products, just good! It even removes mascara!

"Magic Mitt is made from a new generation of specifically knitted micro-fibers many times thinner than a human hair. When wet they create a hydro-mechanical process that breaks the surface tension of the oils that bond makeup to the skin.

After removing makeup wash the mitt in hand soap, rinse and hang to dry. When dry it is sterile."


I am happy to have one or two less products to buy.....next I am going to try some of the homemade masks, exfoliators, and moisturizers I have been hearing so much about.


Nanny

11 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I never heard of the Magic Mitt but it sounds like a good product, so I'd buy it if I find it!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Nanny, I have never heard of the Magic Mitt--but it sounds like something I need to get!!!!!! Of course, living in the boonies ---I probably won't be able to find the mitt here.

Thanks!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Deb said...

gonna have to try it...

Tanna said...

Amanda just gave me a micro-fiber wash cloth like that! I haven't tried it yet, but am looking forward to it1

Solar Powered said...

It seriously works! Thanks for my Mitt, I love it, haven't washed with soap in 2 nights!

Rose said...

this is new to me. may have to try this item. thanks rose

StitchinByTheLake said...

I've never seen this and I've never heard of this - where has it been all my life? And where is it now? blessings, marlene

Sunny said...

This sounds great! I'm going to be looking for the "Magic Mitt!"

Decor To Adore said...

Wow! This sounds amazing. I am on the prowl!

Marguerite said...

Sounds amazing and so cost effective,too! Can you buy it online?

Betsy Brock said...

Wow...now that is very interesting!