Thursday, January 28, 2010

Distractions!

It is 5:30 AM and I have been awake since 3:00 so forgive me if I ramble on this post. I have already unloaded the dishwasher, washed a load of clothes and am on my second cup of coffee...

This week on the news a hot topic has been the upcoming law and fines for talking/texting while driving! If we are gonna talk distractions, this brings me to ask; do you have these people on street corners where you live?




I found this picture on google and is not one of our city.......the guy I have to witness literally is in the street, demanding attention....Jumping, dancing, bending and reaching out to wave closer to your field of vision. This person is on a very busy intersection...McDonald's on one corner, and Burger King on another. I cannot believe he has not caused an accident. I avoid the area, guess you could say this time of the year he is my pet peeve!

Another cup of coffee and I'll be better...ha

Have a good day all!

Nanny

5 comments:

Alison said...

Yes, we have them. Year round! They advertise Halloween costumes in the fall, restaurants year round, and now taxes. UGH!

grammy said...

We do have the crazy wako dancers...they stay on the sidewalks at least. I really do think most of them fall in the 'special' people category. It has never once made me want to use the business advertised (o:
enjoyed catching up on your posts. The baby is so adorable of course (o:

Deb said...

we have those too...lot's of furniture stores always going out of business...people with big signs telling you all about it...seems like these stores have been going out of business for years...

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

We do...in the closest city near The Glen...it is the pizza place that has a girl that DANCES...let me tell you people DO slow down to watch her.

Patty said...

All of that coffee, is it decaf? Happy week-end. Almost lunch time here. Also very cold here, 14 above.