Recently you have made me do these things....
1. Whistlestop Cooking made my mouth water for Muscadine Jelly. I haven't had this jelly for years and didn't hesitate to place my order after her post on Brie with Muscadine Jelly. I left for Dallas after I ordered it and told my husband to please watch for a package from UPS...cause it's my jelly! He got a laugh on that one! Well it came and I love it!
2. Granny Mountain caught my eye with her Lone Star Caviar picture and I had to whip that up right away. Her recipe called for parsley and I didn't have any so I substituted cilantro....yummy...keeps in refrigerator for 2 weeks. I have it with every meal and it keeps getting better everyday. My husband wouldn't touch a blackeyed pea so this is one of the dishes that is ALL mine!
3. Mille Fiori Favoriti must have looked in my refrigerator on this post....I always have a sack of lemons on hand. I love lemons in water, squeezed on fish, lemon vinaigrette on salads, or just sprinkle with salt and eat that baby..... Anyway her lemon tart is on my list for one these next snowy days at home!
4. The Ungourmet always has me trying a new recipe but the Grapefruit Ginger Tea Bread has got to be one of the most interesting...I can't wait to try it. I bought a sack of 6 grapefruit today and if I don't eat them all I will have this bread on my plate!!! Check out the recipe at her blog...bet you will want it too.
5. Now Noni you had to post the beautiful platter you found....I think I need it! Friends go to The Brick Street Bungalow and see if you don't think it will look good with my dishes....yes....I definitely think I must have it!
In closing I ask you to be easy on me this year....don't make me spend anymore money!! Or at least put a disclosure on your blog that Nanny You Do Not Need This! It is out of stock and no longer available for purchase! I thank you, my husband thanks you and Master Card thanks you! (no, MC thanks you for your suggestions/ha)
Have a good evening and try to stay warm!