Last week I was honored to receive the "Life is Good Award" from my friend, Marguerite of Cajun Delights. If you are looking for good cajun recipes and some delightful recipes handed down from Marguerite's Nanny, you must give her a visit. She keeps us informed of all of the festivals and fun going on in Cajun Country! Tell her Nanny sent you!
To accept this award, I must answer the 10 questions below and pass the award on to fellow bloggers.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? I decided to just be Nanny and keep the rest relatively private.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side. I was born in May...it would be hard to limit it to just one / ha
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror? I see a happy person looking back at me and wondering how the years went by so fast.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink? Ice water with lemon or a Margarita on the rocks (maybe not in that order)
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do? Easy, Go Shopping !
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? Nothing springs to my mind...I do wish I could learn to sit and relax and not feel the need to be working or cleaning all of the time.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these? I wouldn't call myself an overachiever; I tried hard, made good grades but the citizenship part I couldn't grasp....Notes to parents; "talks too much", "if only she would be quiet".....lol
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see? The birth of my daughters and grandchildren!
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events? Other people, events, foods, etc.....
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? The only phone conversations I have are with my daughters; other than those I would choose to read!
Now can I claim this perfect button?
I love it!
Life Is Good!
So many of you don't accept awards but please take the button and if you'd like to answer the questions please do so!!! I think everyone should have this one...for