Friday, September 3, 2010

Being A Nanny!

This week I am doing my most favorite thing in the world.....being a nanny.
Sweetpea has changed so much since I saw her in July. She is walking and enjoying every step she takes. She initiates conversation by saying her version of "what's this" or "whziz"? And believe me she wants to know whziz about everything!! So Cute!







Of course we have done some shopping and the Hallmark Store has been her favorite so far! It was all I could do to keep from bringing one of these big dogs home, she loved them so much. But I guess two big black dogs are enough for now.

Baby Mum-Mum's are a definite favorite in this house....keep plenty of these on hand!




I had to come to Texas for this scene....One that I haven't seen in ever so long...I tried to wave it north, all the way to Arkansas but reports are that I was unsuccessful...



Well breaktime is over, I need to cut up some watermelon for a snack.

I hope you all are having a wonderful week too!

Later,

Nanny

16 comments:

grammy said...

oh those baby times are so delightful
My youngest Grand is three
I do miss the babies...but we still have us some fun Grammy time
Glad you got to at least feel rain (o:

Betsy Brock said...

Awww...sounds like you are having a wonderful time! I love her dark hair coming in!

Linda said...

Absolutely adorable!

I wanna be a nanny so bad! I just keep telling myself "all in God's timing Linda! All in God's timing!"

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Being a Grammy (what my grands call me) is the BEST, isnt' it???? That sweet little granddaughter is as cute as they come!!!!! Enjoy her and spoil her ROTTEN (jobs of Grandmothers).
Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

oh nanny i know you are having a blast! enjoy every minute of that sweetpea!! :)

Tanna said...

We are not having NEAR as good of a week as YOU! LOL! That baby girl is just PRECIOUS! Man, we were sure glad to get some rain this week... we could use more, but I am grateful for what we had. Hope you get some in Arkansas soon, too.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

WHAT A BLAST!
So glad you can be there to enjoy SWEET girl!

It's Just Dottie said...

I love being a Nana,too.
You were so right about the movie Eat-Pray- Love.
It was so very breathtaking . I also made your recipe for Tuna Boats and I think they will become a favorite.
Smiles, Dottie

Unknown said...

Nanny,
You send that rain to Kentucky, right now! It is so dry and land is parched. with no rain in sigh! hhhmmmm

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

How darling is this precious baby. Aren't we just the luckest grandma's or nanny's in the world.
I so enjoy the precious moments such as these.
She is beautiful and so glad I got by here the best post tonight.
Love ya
Maggie

Amanda said...

She gets cuter and cuter with each passing day. I must admit she's starting to look older now. How quickly they change. I know you must be on cloud nine this weekend. Glad you're getting some one-on-one time with that baby girl.

KBeau said...

They are so cute when they start walking. My granddaughter has started walking since I last saw her a few weeks ago. Can't wait to see all of my grands again.

Alison said...

She's getting bigger in every picture!

Gabriele Agustini said...

I just found your blog and I love it!
I'm now one of your "Followers". :)
Thank you for sharing,
gabriele

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What a beautiful little sweetie your grand daughter is! My grandson LOVED Mum Mums when he was her age.

Deb said...

Yeah Nanny time...love my Grammie time...