Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Little Pink Houses

Every time I drive by these I start singing:
Oh but ain't that America for you and me
Ain't that America something to see baby
Ain't that America home of the free
Little pink houses for you and me




And if you look closely.....Sold....in every window



Two more left and one is blue....




Looks like you just hook on and drive away with these cuties. Do these replace travel trailers? Guess you could make a great playhouse for the kids after you were done camping or whatever these are for!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Thats what I first thought it was a little playhouse.

Happy Wednesday ahead Nanny!

Betsy Brock said...

Those are adorable! I want one!

Solar Powered said...

I've never seen one of those! How cute.

Anonymous said...

I first thought they were those quaint beach cottages, tiny and cozy and kinda retro forties or something.

Liz

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hmmmm... Wonder what they are for? SO cute!!!! You had a good idea of a children's playhouse ----or a new RV....

Whatever they are for, they surely are cute.
Hugs,
Betsy

Tasha said...

How cute! I love that song too and now it's stuck in my head. ha!

Marguerite said...

They are so quaint and cute! And in pink and blue, too! Maybe they will take the place of the doomed Fema trailers! lol

Ca88andra said...

I wonder what they are for? Hmmm will have to ponder on that one.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

They are DARLING!!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love these houses/trailers! They remind me of cottages I saw in Key West.

Alison said...

where in arkansas did you stumble across a portable pink house? funny!