Thursday, January 5, 2012

Annual Slatkin Sale

I am out of my favorite body wash from Bath and Body Works, so I made a quick trip to the store this morning.  Guess what is on sale?  Yep, candles....3 wick jars for $8.00! Can you say bargain?  So of course I had to have a couple.  One for the kitchen and one for the bath or bedroom.  They had good scents on sale this year.  Sometimes it is just leftover christmas ones but these two were too good to pass up.  I mean you know how I love candles.
candles by tempstarman

The body wash was on sale too! I love all of the lavender vanilla products. They are supposed to relax and calm you promoting sleep. I'll have to admit the scent is very calming.

8 comments:

Tanna said...

Just gotta love a good sale at Bath and Body Works!!! You made a good little haul. Enjoy! blessings ~ tanna

Velva said...

Love candles too. Enjoy!

Velva

Michelle said...

I love those Slatkin candles. They have a great, long lasting smell. And, what a great price!

Solar Powered said...

Guess I need to make a stop tomorrow :)

Deb said...

great buys....to bad we don't have smellavision...

Betsy Banks Adams said...

We women really love candles, don't we???? I know that I do... The Slatkin ones are great--and have the best smell.

Hugs,
Betsy

Kay said...

Congratulations on all your good buys! I LOVE sales!!! Yahoo!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind smelling the sparkling mojito... you have me wondering about that one! I love lavender, too! oh so nice! =)