Thursday, May 28, 2009

Canon vs Canon




I love my Canon Cameras, really I do. The cost difference between the two is pretty significant and sometimes I really wonder why! For the zoom lens, I admit you need the more expense of the two, but for simple point and shoot, my SD1100 is just perfect. I never leave home without it, fits in purse or pocket and is always handy. I saw these beautiful clouds last night and decided to try both cameras for a few shots. Here they are, what do you think?








And then this rainbow appeared and I only used the Rebel on it, beautiful moment, they don't last long!



First 2 pictures are shot with PowerShot, second 2 with Rebel. Guess the colors are a bit more vibrant with Rebel, but PowerShot is still an awesome camera.

Have a good day all!

10 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I have a stinky little camera...I have looked at new ones...I am PAYING attention to your analysis!

Joy Tilton said...

This came at just the right time, we are camera shopping! I hate to spend so much, I'm also afraid I'm not smart enough to learn how to use it. Keeping my eyes open for a great buy on a good camera.
joy c. at grannymountain

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Thanks for the note! I am putting this on my birthday wish list for the hubbie!!

Patty said...

All the photos turned out nice. Our whole family has cameras and more cameras, I'm the only one that doesn't use one. Happy week-end.

Alison said...

i love my canon too. i'm not so impressed with my little sony. its ok but i'll buy all canon from now on.

Solar Powered said...

I'm with you on the little canon, much better than my sony. My next purchase will be a little canon!

Arthur Chen said...

Seems you are f fans of Canon!!
That is good to you!

I am a fans fans of Nikon for 20 more years.
It is good to take a good pic with single lens camera, but heavy and not convenience for carrying... even I dislike compact camera's color.

Maybe I have to get a compact camera will be much better while I having business travel..., SONY's T900 might be a nice target!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree w/ you on the comment you left on my page about the scumbag who killed Natalee. How can they cover up something like that? Their guilt will get them in the end though! It's a horrible thing!

KBeau said...

We have a couple of PowerShots, but I would love a Rebel.

Linda said...

I too have the bigger camera and then a smaller one. My smaller one generally takes good pictures but I'd love to be able to manually do stuff with different lenses which I'm not able to do with my bigger camera. I can't do really close ups as they get blurry. I'd also love to be able to focus on something and make the background blurry. I'll have to check into the Rebel. Thank you for the info.