Sunday, February 1, 2009

10 Things I Love

I joined in on the Letter Game fun at Solar Powered. Want to join? If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.

My letter is L

1. Lip balm
2. Lotion,,,,tie with #1
3. London,,,,tie with #1 Ha
4. Latte, skinny,,vanilla
5. Lasagna
6. Lunch
7. Little Ones,,,as in babies,,,tie with #1 Or actually #1
8. Little Rock
9. Laughter
10. Last but not least....Life!
11. Lemons

3 comments:

amoncrief said...

i just realized when i copied the love ya award, i acidentally copied your comments with it AND forgot the picture. OOPS!
i got distracted in the middle of it, but your comments were so well written so i hope you don't mind my leaving them.

nanny said...

lol,,,,no problem

Betsy Brock said...

Hey, I'm game for this! Give me a letter! :)