Sunday, February 1, 2009

Love Ya Award!

Thank You! Thank You!

How sweet Of Jill from Life at Killeny Glen to give me my "First Award" and for it to be the "Love Ya" award.



"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."

I have only been blogging for two months and I have grown to love the entire process. I look forward each morning to see what all of my family and new friends are doing on this day. My day then has a new meaning, I look at everything as a moment to share with you. I love all of my new found friends and wish you all Good Days.

Even if you have received this award before this one comes from Nanny with love!

Solar at Solar Powered
Alison at Tales of a Tool Woman
Betsy at My Five Men
Ali at Divine Domesticity
Susan at love, life, and labradors
Kate at Chronicles of a country girl
Beachy at I'm Just Beachy
Granola Chic at So What Can He Eat?

3 comments:

Country Girl said...

Well thank you so much, Nanny! I also look forward to seeing what each of my friends' daily doings. It's fun.
Here's to many more months of blogging for you! I have been at it for 13 months. Whoowee!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Oh Nanny...I will go and visit these friends you have given the award to over the next couple of days!!

Betsy Brock said...

Nanny ~ you deserve this award! So glad you started blogging...it's so fun, huh! And thanks for passing on the award. I'm honored!