Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



Where has this week gone? Two basketball games and dinner out last night, suddenly it is Saturday. Thought I had my list of "To Do" complete for the weekend and then I opened the closet door in foyer:


Those holes in wall represent where shelf Should Be/ha! Guess this will be number 1 on projects, moving change water in aquarium, mopping floors, laundry, Trixie a bath until later in the day.

It is steak, twice baked potatoes and salad for my valentine. He will stick with his usual Thousand Island dressing but for me it's Martha Stewart Lemon Vinaigrette, check out this video and dressing. If it doesn't make you salad hungry nothing will.

Have a good day all!

2 comments:

Femin Susan said...

Hi......
Happy valentines day to you and your sweet heart.......

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Nanny! SO sorry about your wrecked closet! That is a bummer!

Now, the steak, potatoes and lemon dressing sounds divine!!