Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bear Creek Soup


I've told you that I am a big fan of soup and I usually make it from scratch but I decided to give this one a try and I'll be buying it from now on! Plus the Creamy Potato one! Add 7 cups of water and 8 oz. tomato sauce to the vegetable one and add 8 cups of water to the potato one, simmer 10 minutes and viola! I think I will brown ground beef and add this time. I must tell you I didn't care for the Cheddar Broccoli flavor, kind of artificial tasting. Give them a try, I think you will like them too!

Are you all going to watch The Celebrity Apprentice tonight? I love that show but don't know if I can endure Joan Rivers! I hope she is first to go home/ha

All of the snow melted today and temp. is going to be in 60's all week-Yes!

Have a good day all!

4 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

I always make soup from scratch, too...but that sure looks easy! Once in a while you find something that is as good as scratch and it's so nice to keep on hand! I'll have to look for this!

Anonymous said...

Oh That soup looks gooood! I think I'll have a bowl for supper tomorrow night!

Thanks so much for the add - I'm going to add your page too - I can learn a lot from your page - I don't cook much, don't like it! hehehe

New Girl on Post said...

I'm sorry I'm so late in responding to you, but I wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about your experience in Italy. I'll try to get some pics for you. :)

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I could use a big bowl of soup RIGHT NOW...so very cold here!
I will have to try this...I have never seen it.
Glad to have the recommendation.