Thursday, March 5, 2009

Discount Store "Find"

We have a discount store in the small town I live in and if you happen in when they first stock shelves, you can find some really cute things for the house. Look what I found for $6.00, stand included! I love it!















Don't you love the fresh clean scent that clorox leaves after using it? Well I was told about this product last week and just had to try it. I am cleaning the bathrooms and all of my counter tops with it,,,,,smells so fresh.






















Back to work. Have a good day all!

6 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Cute plate!

I love spray cleaner with bleach! I'll have to look for this kind!

Tasha said...

I love that plate! It looks like some bronze antique type thing that people would pay a lot of money to have! Great bargains are the best!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

What a cool plate!
My kids have been sick this week...as a result I spent a great deal of time today using my Clorox spray to rid the house of all the creepy cruddy GERMS!!

Linda said...

Talk about a great find...I love it! I would have snatched that up in a minute!

I love any kind of cleaner with bleach...thanks for the tip. I'll have to pick some up next time I'm at Target.

The Mrs. said...

Have to try this! Love clorox smell!

Solar Powered said...

very cute!