Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Here!



Finally!!! We have waited patiently (we tried anyway) on your arrival and couldn't be happier to finally have you. Welcome, welcome, welcome to our neighborhood!

My tulips are blooming!


These are the easy ones to grow, don't even have to water them. All you have to do is be at Wal Mart when they put them on the shelf, cause at $5 they were going fast!!
My brother raises beautiful tulips but I didn't get the green finger he has. Maybe he will share some pictures with us when they bloom.

Have a great day all.

5 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I am absolutely thrilled the calendar says "SPRING!"
Pretty tulips...mine are peeking out of the ground now...

Solar Powered said...

So happy for spring!

Betsy Brock said...

Lovely tulips!

I love that Paula Deen quote! Isn't she a hoot?

Unknown said...

I love tulips. Don't they make you feel good?

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Our Saturday photo hunt for today was 'yellow'. You aught to join in!
I love those tulips~