Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St Patricks Day!




I have always wanted of these plants and found one last weekend at Whole Foods. I think they are so pretty. Need to repot mine soon, put that on my list. Today I worked in the yard and then sat on deck and started reading my new book, Handle with Care, by Jodi Picoult. I love her books! From page one you feel as though you know the characters.

I was tagged by Biology Gal to list seven things i love....I told her I could just cut and paste her list cause I totally agree with hers but I'll list mine, My Family, Sunshine, Beaches, Flip Flops, A Good Book, Blogging (Yes) can't start my day until I see what is going on in all of my blog friends lives and last but not least I love working outdoors. I love to stand back and enjoy my yard after it is mowed and trimmed (crazy uh?) Check her blog out if you have not, she is a very interesting and entertaining girl! She reminds me so much of Solar! I'm not going to tag you, but wish you all would list your seven loves.

Tomorrow is supposed to be 75 or 80 degrees!!!!! So Have a good day,,,I'll be outside!

5 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I love Jodi too!
We woke up to a hard frost this a.m...I am hoping it will burn off soon and show us some sun on this St. Pat's!
Your shamrock is just PRETTY! I looked for one and found one that looked so sad (reminded me of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree) and had to pass it by. I do not have the best of green thumbs for INDOOR plants!

Betsy Brock said...

Lovely shamrock! They love to be wet, so water often! :) Happy St. P day!

nanny said...

Thanks for the tip Betsy, I was gonna ask you about care required, I remember your beautiful plant.
Jill you have to read this one!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you suggested "Australia", because we had a girls night this last weekend & I rented that & "Nights in Rodanthe" - They were EXCELLENT! It was only me, mom, & my sister - but my sis had heard that "Australia" wasn't any good - Oh but IT WAS! Thanks again!

Tasha said...

Love your new plant! I love your 7 things list! ;-) I really need to read one of Jodi Picoult's books- everyone I know seems to love her books! Thanks for the sweet compliments! Happy St. Patty's Day to you!