Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tuesday Night Battle!






OK I am addicted to reality tv and I don't like to miss an episode! Last night was a difficult one to see it all! I watched Idol (live) recorded Biggest Loser for later, and had to flip channels to see who got eliminated from DWTS! Luckily they drag it out and only a minute or two of the show is important so I saw them all/ha Watched biggest loser last and that show continues to make me cry. The teams are so close to each other and elimination is very difficult, so wouldn't you know a mother volunteered to go home where the girls could stay. I love seeing the before and after pictures of the contestants, it is just amazing. Tonight is an easy one, Only Idol, sure is alot of talent on the show this year. Have to admit I really like 2 or 3 of them but I vote for Kris!

Have a good day all!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I love The Biggest Loser! It's such a great show! The half marathon run was incredible!

Solar Powered said...

I wish I would have seen BL...I had to sacrifice it for DWTS and Idol.

nikkicrumpet said...

I'm with you...I love these shows! I thought Adam really redeemed himself from that awful rendition of "ring of fire"...last night he was exceptional! I also thought Kris was good and so was Matt. What a fun year for Idol fans!