Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh What A Beautiful Morning!





There is just amazing color today! I walked outside to the most colorful sky, this picture doesn't do it justice. My japanese maple is spreading its beautiful leaves. I am so glad to have this tree, it is one of my favorites. And look at the ground,,,,it is actually green!
My friend Betsy spoke of a fresh new day and making every day count. You have heard the saying "you took the words right out of my mouth" Well Betsy you took the thoughts right out of my heart.

Have A Great Day All!

10 comments:

tootie said...

The pics are pretty! It's nice to see signs of spring.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Gorgeous pictures. I love it when all the wonders of spring start to show. Have a super day and enjoy. Hugs, Marty

Ted A. Brooks said...

How could anyone not feel at peace after seeing your beautiful pictures. Today is my first day to blog and I am having such fun traveling through the blogging universe. Thanks for sharing.
Angel Blessings

grammy said...

Hi, I am visiting some Grandma bloggers on this snowy Colorado Friday. Loved your warm pictures. I am also reading Jodi Picoult's new book. I read all her books (o: Come visit my blog sometime.

Solar Powered said...

Spring has sprung! Have a great weekend.

Patty said...

Good afternoon, you asked how I got the old photos on my one blog. If you are talking about the blog that is just photos, I scan them, I have an HP Scanner/Printer/Copier. Then I put them on my hard drive into a folder I mark as Photos for my blog. Otherwise, I might delete the photo, then it would disappear from my blog. I also put some photos into Photobucket and then copy it from there.

Betsy Brock said...

Oh my...those ARE beautiful pictures! I love your yard. I've always loved Japanese Maples! Glad to hear we are on the same wavelength today! :)

nikkicrumpet said...

Spring is such a renewal...it is my favorite season. I just wish ours would come! I did enjoy your beautiful pictures!

Tasha said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like spring has sprung! :-)

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Beautiful photos Nanny!