Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jerk Can't Make A Decision



I know you have heard it all day but I will not rest until I get it out of my system...Thank you ABC for allowing me to break free from 1 reality show, no make that 2, I am through with Bachelorette also!!!

Melissa, we all wish you the best!

Molly, well what can I say, you really want to go for coffee(ha) with a crybaby who can't make up his own mind about who he loves? You deserve better than that.

Now I've made myself mad again and I have to fry fish, probably burn it!!!

6 comments:

Solar Powered said...

lol...you were too nice. i wish i had some fish.

amy (metz) walker said...

I agree! I've lost my love for this show...they've freed up my hour with this idiotic ending!

Solar Powered said...

yeah, it tries to do the new look for a split second.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Hmmmmmm, I did not watch this season but was aware of all the HOOPLA...that Jason....he is adorable but I don't think he is very bright!!!
That WHITE GRIN he FLASHES has lost its charm!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

OH! Use that background! I love it and I DO SO like to change them!
Now, as for getting it to stay...are you SURE you are saving it? It will allow you to preview it but then you must save it too.

Technonana said...

I don't usually watch either of these you mentioned, but I did catch the end of the bachelor the other night, and I have to say.. THANK YOU for posting just what I felt!!
Just another reason not to watch!!