Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Darn Dishwasher!


Am I the only one that this happens to? Open the "Full" dishwasher door after running and find the soap still in the little box? I tried again, same story!! Threw the action pac away, filled with powder and finally, third try it worked. Not blaming the Cascade Action Pac, cause I really like them, they do a great job, but really 3 cycles is a bit much! I've had the same thing happen with the powder, open the door and it is just a chunk laying there. Thinking may new dishwasher.....But It's only 5 years old.

6 comments:

Solar Powered said...

I use those, never had a problem.

Barefoot in the Park said...

I feel your pain! I've had the same thing happen to me ... and it only happens occasionally. i have discovered that i have to really put the actionpack in the well in the direct center... good luck!

Betsy Brock said...

Oh yes! I have found that the little compartment must be dry and the gel side facing up...at least that helps in my dishwasher!

Nancy Wyatt said...

This happens to me, well it used to. But now when I close it I look to make sure that the little latch is barely on the edge of the lid. And poof it works! When I engage the latch completely it always stays shut! I think we with need a new latch or a new dishwasher. Mine is old so I vote for a new dishwasher! hehe Glad you stopped by my blog for the Mirror Giveaway, good luck!

tootie said...

If it makes you feel any better, our dishwasher was making really weird (and loud!) noises last time we used it. It's less than a year old so hopefully it's ok!

nikkicrumpet said...

Grrrr I hate it when that happens. Mine is only 4 years old and that happens now and then. My hubby says it's because I did something wrong and that it NEVER happens to him. I say FINE...then the loading and unloading is now YOUR job lol